Friday, 25 January 2013

Urban Outfitters: $47.97 = 2 tops, 2 prints and a notebook

First off I'd just like to say that if it seems like all my purchases come from Urban Oufitters, it is because I walk past (or usually through) it every day because it is directly on my way home from work. They probably have the best sale section of any store, you can find some ridiculously good deals on some great items and they have a sweet return policy so there's no commitment! I think we've already established that I'm an addict, and they've got the goods. So ya... don't judge... it's a sickness!
Anyway, I was actually pretty proud of this haul. I remember it was last Friday because I felt entitled to once again treat myself for surviving my first whole week back after my long break! I didn't try anything on because I was too tired and lazy and I figured I could just try it on at home and if something doesn't work out I can always just return it. But I think I got some pretty awesome stuff for prettyyyyy cheap so big thrills and big reward! Yay!

What I got:
1. beaded chiffon blouse
    full retail price: $69.00
    I paid: $19.99
2. eyelet peter pan collar blouse
    full retail price: $59.00
    I paid: $9.99
3. "lets run away" print
    full retail price: $29.00
    I paid: $4.99
4. flowers and butterflies print
    full retail price: $29.00
    I paid: $4.99
5. "the vintage fashion journal" notebook
     full retail price: $14.95
     I paid: $2.45

Total Savings (after tax): $101.13


1
2
3
4
5

No comments:

Post a Comment