Saturday, 26 January 2013

Urban Outfitters: $11.29 = shirt

One of the awesome parts of a really good sale is that you probably don't even realize is that you're saving major money on tax too! Because the more expensive your purchase, the more the tax is going to hike up the actual price you pay. So there's actually like, hidden savings in sales! Sweet, right? Just some food for thought...
So this one was last weekend. The "additional 50% off all sale items" promotions are definitely something I get excited about and take advantage of. They have also made it possible to spoil the ones I love with little gifts every now and then, so I bought this for the boyfriend. He gets a nice shirt and I get to look at him in a nice shirt, so everyone wins! For $49.00 it wouldn't happen, but for $9.99, why not?! He even liked it (and why wouldn't he, I have great taste)!

What I got:
men's western button-down
full retail price: $49.00
I paid: $9.99

Total savings (with tax): $44.08













No comments:

Post a Comment