Sunday, 20 January 2013

PINK by Victoria's Secret: $13.22 = 2 tops

So this purchase happened last weekend during my trip to the mall. PINK usually isn't even a store I go into but I suppose the "additional 50% off sale items" sign was just too beckoning to resist. Plus they do have great underwear, and who doesn't love the feeling of fresh new undies (especially when they're on sale)?! So in I went in hoping to find something comfy and cozy but still cute to wear around the house, as when I get home after my long days at work, I generally slip into something a little more comfortable and a lot more schleppy-looking. I was immediately drawn to this waffle shirt and was completely sold once I saw the price. The tank top was a bit of an impulse buy but I guess you can never really have too many tank tops. And the neon pink made me happy. But would I ever have paid the full retail prices for these items? Hell no! Overall I was pretty proud of this purchase, I may have even told my mom about it (and it was really fun to carry that bag around afterwards)!

What I got:
1. waffle shirt:
    full retail price: $39.50
    I paid: $7.20
2. tank top:
    full retail price: $21.50
    I paid: $4.50

Total savings (plus tax): $55.71

1
2







No comments:

Post a Comment