Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Urban Oufitters: $22.58 = boots

This steal of a deal happened about a week ago- I remember it was Monday because it was my first day back to work after our 4 week break and I felt that surviving my first day back after that long was deserving of a reward to myself. The 50% off all sale shoes lured me into the shoe section despite the fact that I have more shoes than I even wear and I came out with these bad boys. Still not 100% sure if I'm going to keep them or not but for $20 and the chance to return them for a full refund within 30 days and since they rarely have my size I thought, may as well just get them now and decide later! Plus that false feeling that I'm making money when I return things almost makes it worth it.

What I got:
boots
full retail price: $89.00
I paid: $19.99

Total savings (plus tax): $77.99


They called them "gold" but they look silver to me...

PS- In case you were curious about those shoes that I have and don't wear (and am therefore selling), you can check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment