I'm loving that crop tops are making a comeback, especially since that heatwave we had. I hit my favourite treasure-hunting spot (the sale section at Urban Outfitters) on a particularly hot day, in search of something I could (somewhat more) comfortably wear in this heat. I thought that these two tops were so adorable I just couldn't decide between them, so I thought why not just get both?! I'm pretty pleased with my decision. They're both so bright and colourful, and each have awesome details and fun cut-outs- they just scream summer!
What I got:
1. Coral and lace bustier-style crop top
Full retail price: $44.00
I paid: $17.99
2. Polka-dot gathered crop top
Full retail price: $39.00
I paid: $17.99
Total savings (with tax): $53.14 (I love when I end up saving more than I paid!)
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment