I'm not exactly sure who it was that said you can't wear white after Labour Day, but some rules were made to be broken and this is definitely one of them. White is a basic and a classic and goes great with pretty much any other colour, so you really can't go wrong. With this in mind, I decided to stock up.
What I got:
1. White peplum tank with cut-outs
Full retail price: $44.00
I paid: $17.99
2. White fringe tank
Full retail price: $50.00
I paid: $17.99
3. Cream open-weave hi-lo sweater
Full retail price: $60.00
I paid:$17.99
Total savings (with tax): $93.01
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
 |
| 3 | | |
I've finally come to terms with the fact that my wardrobe has long outgrown my closet, and that I need to start getting rid of at least one item for every new one that I buy. So if you're in the market for some cheap and gently-used duds, PLEASE check out my selection
here!
No comments:
Post a Comment