I don't know if any of you have tried the Aveda tea, but it is just delightful! I'm not even really big on tea, but this one was love at first sip. It's called "comforting tea", it's 100% organic, caffeine-free and the flavor is licorice root and peppermint. It may sound kind of weird but I swear it is a match made in heaven, if you are at an Aveda store or salon in the near future and they offer you some I highly recommend you try it (and if they don't offer it to you, ask for it)! That's how they got me initially. I think it retails for something like $21.50 for a box of 20 tea bags (as I said, I'm not really a tea drinker, so I have no idea if that is really expensive) but, to my pleasant surprise, apparently with their new points system it's one of the first things you can get for free! So if you like Aveda hair or cosmetic products, make sure that you sign up for their points system if you haven't done so already. They also had their FixxRx hair products on sale for 40% off, so I bought a hairbrush for the first time in maybe 10 years or so. As I've had maybe 3 or 4 different hairbrushes in my 23 year lifetime, I'm also not really sure what they cost, but I'm super picky when it comes to my hair/things that I will use every day for the foreseeable future (is that weird?). It's made from sustainably harvested bamboo and looked pretty good to me, and my old brush was literally falling apart. Plus the points I earned from it got me my tea for free! So all in all I think it was a win-win.
What I got:
1. Box of Aveda comforting tea
Full retail price: $21.50
I paid: $0
2. FixxRx oval paddle brush
Full retail price: $22.99
I paid: $13.79
Total savings (with tax): $30.70 (that's just about double what I paid!)
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment