Monday, 15 April 2013

PINK by Victoria's Secret: $13.59 = baseball tee

While this deal may not be quite as amazing as the last one I got from this store (as last time I got 2 tops for about the same price), and I don't even know how much I saved because the original price tag was missing and it was the only one left in this style at the store, I still thought it was worth mentioning. Perhaps not the most fashionable of finds but you can never go wrong with a basic baseball tee, especially one as super soft as this one and in such a pretty mint green colour! PINK really is one of the best stores for comfy and cute basics/ loungewear. The "secret gift cards" (worth anywhere from $10-$500) that they give out don't hurt either.

Don't you just love their bags?!

No comments:

Post a Comment