I almost feel like shopping here was like thinking outside-yet-right-next-to-the box, but never-the-less it is still a new and non-Urban Outfitters store (even if it just barely). I am happy to report that the deal I found here was even better than those of it's sister brand! Possibly one of my best scores to date actually, not only was it an amazing deal but the skirt itself is gorgeous! My picture of it on the hanger does not do it justice, so I have also included the one from the website (luckily I was able to find it!) and while it's slightly longer on me I think you get the general idea...
What I got:
Partially-lined mirco-pleated skirt
Full retail price: $118.00
I paid: $29.95
Total savings (with tax): $99.50 (The full tax alone would have been half of what I ended up paying!)
 |
| This one shows off the details and styling much better |
It better start getting nice outside soon, I can't wait to wear this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment