I know I've been MIA for a while... I was actually doing pretty well for a while there not buying things! But mostly I've just been inactive because I've been distracted with, well, life I guess. But don't worry, I haven't quit cold turkey and I will try to make up for lost time!
This was actually a little while ago and again I'm not quite sure why it took so long for me to post it but I attended a clothing swap right here in Toronto which I thought was such a fantastic idea! Kind of like a "one man's trash is another man's treasure" type of deal- what's old to one person is new to someone else! How it worked was people brought in their old, gently used clothes that they don't wear anymore and in return received 2 tickets worth 2 free items and each additional item was just $5 with proceeds going to charity. It was a great way to get rid of things that have been sitting in my closet unworn for I don't even know how long, and snag a couple of new items without having to spend any money! Plus it's environmentally friendly and promotes sustainability which never hurts either. Here's what I got:
 |
| Basic black Zara shorts with braided belt |
 |
| Black belt with bow and gold metal tips |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment