Yup, we're back to Urban Outfitters again (womp, womp). We did have a nice break/ change-up there for a bit, but I guess you know what they say, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Not that I'm old... Anyway, I was killing some time downtown recently and when I wasn't eating, I was shopping. If anyone else has other ideas for things to do to kill time downtown, my wallet (and overflowing closet) would really appreciate it. I thought this was the perfect seasonal-transition outfit. I loved the colour of the jeans and the really open-knit of the sweater is a great layering piece. I thought it was worth it!
What I got:
1. Open-knit sweater
Full retail price: $69.00
I paid: $29.99
2. Coloured jeans
Full retail price: $69.00
I paid: $19.99
Total savings (with tax): $99.47
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
Worth it indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment