I'm starting to wonder if this is turning into an Urban Outfitters-specific problem that I have... maybe I should change the name of this blog to "Confessions of an urban-outfittiers-a-holic! All BDG jeans are now just $39.00, and they have them in all different colours, prints, and embellishments. Still not 100% sure if I'm going to keep the second pair tho... they are a bit much, and not too sure if I can actually pull them off, but their crazy embellishments and even crazier deal were just such a winning combination I had to go for it!
What I got:
1. Printed jeans
Full retail price: $79.00
I paid: $39.00
2. Embellished jeans
Full retail price: $144.00 (SO not gonna happen)
I paid: $39.00 (for the price I had to at least give them a shot!)
Total savings (after tax): $163.86- The savings alone is almost double what I ended up paying, and the taxes alone would have been more than half of what I paid for one pair!
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
Not too shabby!
No comments:
Post a Comment