Monday, 18 February 2013

Urban Outfitters: $47.44 = a sweater and a hat

I happened to be downtown today for the long weekend so I thought I may as well do a bit of shopping while I was down there because that doesn't happen too often these days... and shop I did! I'll admit, this one wasn't one of my better bargain finds, but I have been eyeing this sweater for so long I just couldn't pass it up! And the hat was just awesome- I love anything that reminds me of my childhood! I had to get this Where is Waldo hat because it just made me so happy... even if I won't end up wearing it myself. Hooray random gifts for the boyfriend!

What I got:
1. Studded sweater
    Full retail price: $79.00
    I paid: $34.99
2. Where is Waldo hat
    Full retail price: $29.00
    I paid: $6.99

Total savings (with tax): $174.60 (actually, looks like I didn't do too bad after all!)

1
2

No comments:

Post a Comment